Weight Loss Coaching for the over 50's
Are you worried about your eating habits?
Feel you need help losing some weight?
I can help you!
Have you tried to lose weight over and over but still haven’t achieved your goal?
Do you feel like you’ve tried every extreme workout or fad diet out there and still not found results?
Feel there is no point doing this after 50?
Let me start by saying that I know what being overweight is like. I’ve literally been there and got the (6 XL) t-shirt! I know first-hand the problems that come with being obese and what it takes to make lasting changes – which is why I’m so passionate about helping you take control and lose the extra fat forever.
Why not start today?
Working with you as your personal weight loss coach, I can help you to make the progress you deserve. With a mix of care, compassion, and candour (read: kick up the bum!), I can support you to make a long-term commitment to becoming the best possible you.
Weight Loss Coaching for the over 50's
Perhaps you are struggling to achieve your health and weight loss goals, and have repeatedly failed with various diet programmes.
I can support you to find exercise that you will enjoy and be able to stick with, a balanced and nutritious meal plan, and improve your relationship with food. I can help you to become your best physical self, and importantly keep it that way!
I have supported many clients just like you who are finding as they get older they worrying about their health.
Do any of these statements sound like you?
- I’ve tried every diet under the sun and still yo-yo-ing with my weight.
- Losing weight feels like a mountain of a task.
- I make the same promises every year to lose those extra pounds, but never make the progress I set out to.
- I have no idea what is the right or wrong way to lose weight anymore. I am so confused
How does a personal weight loss coach work?
By using my personal and professional experience I can support you on your weight loss journey. I can help you by:
What’s included in the online weight loss coaching?
My tailored weight loss, nutrition, and lifestyle coaching is delivered via weekly one-to-one online sessions over the course of four weeks. In the programme you will get:
- Weekly 30-minute one-to-one online meetings via Zoom.
- A private online Food Diary to track your eating habits (alternatively you can use My Fitness Pal app), that both you and I will have access to.
- Access to a private Food Planning sheet to manage and plan your weekly food intake and meals.
- Healthy eating, nutrition, and lifestyle advice, based on knowledge and skills acquired through my comprehensive training and years of experience.
Your own proverbial kick up the bum coach!
I will hold you to the task and challenge you to achieve your goals!
Some of the key areas we will cover will be healthy eating, nutrition, and lifestyle advice but also:
- Food balance: The importance of macro- and micronutrients in our diet and how to get the balance RIGHT!
- Portion control: Tips and guidance on how to achieve that all-important portion control that will rocket you to your weight loss dreams.
- Meal planning: The missing key to making that change you have always wanted. I will give you the support and tips to plan your meals and start losing those pounds!
- Physical activity: If you struggle to get on your feet and get active, I can give you the tools and guidance to know where to start. Let me kickstart your fitness journey!
- This is just the tip of the iceberg! By working together, you will unlock the sometimes-confusing world of healthy lifestyle and nutrition, and walk away with a greater understanding of what will work for you – and importantly, what won’t.
Check out what my other clients had to say!
Need a 30-minute Consultation about your health and weight issues?
- Worried about your diet and eating habits?
- Need some guidance on how to improve your health and energy levels
- Tried all the diets under the sun and never reached your goal of losing that weight?
- Need a kick up the bum to get back on track and in the right direction?
Trust me; I get it. As someone who was once 32 Stone (193kgs) and changed my life around by losing the weight (now 14 stone; 90 kgs), I genuinely get the challenges you are going through.
Check out my story HERE.
I have ten years worth of experience in achieving a considerable lifestyle change (and keeping the weight off!), so for 30 minutes of my time via Zoom for just £30, it’s a bargain!
There is no obligation to sign up for more than this 30-minute session. However, should you wish to consider further coaching with me, I would be happy to discuss this with you. Furthermore, if you sign up for weight loss coaching with me, I will deduct £30 from your first batch of sessions.
Topics that we can discuss in our 30 minutes include but are not limited to
- your diet and eating habits
- nutrition questions
- food planning
- your fitness
- weight loss
Please note that this is not a medical consultation, and no diagnosis will be offered. Any advice given should be treated as general guidance only. You are responsible for doing further research following the discussion as necessary, and you agree that you take personal responsibility for your own health and the decisions you may make.