Please be assured that all written and verbal information exchanged with your coach is entirely confidential.We will always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), when dealing with your personal data.
1. What information do we collect online?We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data: information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views). information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us. information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters. any other information that you choose to send to us.
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have expressly agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user. Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).